Monday 9 April 2012

10) Emma Watson & Volunteering

This is a short one but I had this dream the same night as the next blog.

It started off with me running through my old art classroom because I was late for class. All the tables and chairs were in the way so I had to clamber over them and tripping up and it was all like running in water.

It then faded to a scene of me in class being presented with 3 awards for my volunteering and Emma Watson was my best friend.

Emma stands up and starts to cry and explains that I will get a better job than her because I have all these awards and she doesn't have anything.

Our group of friends start explaining to her that she played Hermione in Harry Potter for 7 films, of course she'll get a job.

My dreams don't make sense I do understand this, I warn you not to look too deeply into them just take them as they come :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment