Monday 9 April 2012

11) Kidnapped

This dream has to be my longest dream to date.

It all started with some friends and I in an indoor play area just chillin!
Then one girl gets a staple gun and starts shooting people with it and we were all running away. I got my eyes and mouth stapled shut with a note stapled to my mouth. Someone had slammed cocktail sticks through the palms of my hands too.

After a few hours of running away, it was morning and there were bodies everywhere. A friend and I were the only ones left and a man walked in and we thought he was there to save us.
When we left the building we saw loads of bodies laid out in the car park. We walked a little way with the man and I then realised he was in on the murders and I tried to run away but my tights and skirt fell down round my ankles and it was like running in water.

I bumped in to an old woman and she took me and my friend to Superdrug to get some toiletries as we walked out I realised she hadn't paid for anything and that she was in on the murders and actually the man's, we saw earlier, wife.

A policeman then walked up to us on the street and pointed and started shouting at the woman saying 'IT WAS YOU! It was you who stabbed my hands with cocktail sticks!' and I said 'ME TOO! She did that to me too!'
The policeman then took her away and as they walked the woman gave me evils.

My friend then walks into a house, sits at the kitchen table and starts reading a story to her uncles children, who happened to live there.

At this point I realise I was free! from the clutches of the scary old couple so I said the uncle I'm going to Superdrug to get a few things (When actually I was getting the bus home because I was missing my mum) The uncle said he needed to get a few things too so he would come with me but I didn't want him to! I thought I would be able to make up something when we got there so I made my way to the front door.

As I came down the stairs to the front door, the old woman was back and had changed clothes because she had killed the policeman. As you do.
As I stepped out the door my tights fell down again and the woman said I should just keep them off. Creepy old woman.
As I walked through town I began to wake up. The End! x

No comments:

Post a Comment