Monday 9 April 2012

9) Big Brother. Zombie Style!

SO this starts off with me living with some mates in what was suppose to be my new uni house and the wall looking out on to the back garden was made of glass.

In the morning when we were sitting watching tv, having a cup or tea. Zombies started to come out of the pond towards us.
These weren't any old zombies though the ran. And when they did they ran fast. The worst kind in my opinion.

They then thumping on the glass walls and eventually break in and start biting my house mates.
I give up and think it'll be more fun scaring people than running for my life soooo I get bitten and change into a zombie.

At this point it turns in to a video game and each room in my house becomes a task for the zombies to pass.

Warning: Graphic-ness!

My first test I had to have sexy time with a human . . So I walk up to him like a zombie making zombie noises and such! He then asks me what I'm doing and I explain . . I don't know I'm a zombie it's part of the zombie contract to make zombie noises and walk weird.

I then carry on walking and eventually wake up. x

No comments:

Post a Comment