Monday 9 April 2012

7) Where do we hide the body?!

**Caution** Kinda graphic!


My friend and I went to her Grandad's house to see him because he was ill, we then went out to make him a cup of tea then when we came back he was dead.

Plus to make it worse it actually smelt like . . sorry . . but . . dead people.

This random man then walks in and has a go at us and that we need to hide the body.

We  then grab his legs and drag him away.


Slightly, creepy? Yes. Very.

That's not the only dead body smell dream I have had either!

Seeing as that was short dream I'll add another one on . .because I am kind!

One day these 2 men broke into my house and I was trying to escape. I ran into the bathroom and in the bath was a body and the whole room smelt of dead bodies. With blood spew up the walls . . Sorry for the graphic-ness!

I then jump out the bathroom window and float down to their van to drive away but the keys weren't in there they then spot me and I run away. I then fly in to a field and it then turns out I'm part of the blair witch project but I'm actually a witch. and I hide behind a hay bale in this field behind a cage full of birds and hamsters. As you do.

So yeah, I have nothing more to say!
Have fun with the mental images!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment