Monday 9 April 2012

8) Michael Myers & Clowns

The title says it all really.

This little gem starts off with me in  a deserted hotel and in each room there was a few doors and on one there would be one with a clowns face on. This meant this was the door that Michael Myers would come through so I had to be careful and on the look out!
Scary Mofo.
Also turns out I'm his long lost sister and he is after me. Great.

After a while of running away he stabs me in the back I get angry as a result and grab his knife and shout at him for being mean. He then starts to cry and the police come. Michael Myers and I hide a cupboard under the stairs from the police. When they leave Michael and I walk into the bar in the hotel to get a drink.

He then remembers he has to kill me and backs me into a corner.
Luckily, I then wake up!

I've a few with him in, which is worrying!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment